The canoe is one of the oldest forms of transportation, probably second only to the raft. Dugout canoes were being manufactured at least 8,000 years ago. But lighter, more maneuverable canoes were developed much more recently in North America by covering a frame with animal skins, fabric, or bark.
- Canoeing History
- The Perfect Day - Kayaking
- Sea Kayaking - Which Paddle?
- Sea Kayaking
- Have A Canoeing Adventure!
You know how you hear a little bit of this, a little bit of that, an offhand comment in the hallway at a sports show? And how, after a few years, they come together somehow to form a link? For all of us, fishing is a lifetime study, both fascinating and frustrating.
- Do We Get What We Ask For From The fish?
- The Challenge Of Cold Weather Fishing
- The "Perfect" Fishing Day?
- Hot Bait For Hot Weather!